Change / chng. It really should be a 4-letter word right?
True quotes from people I know about times of change:
- What’s wrong with the way it is?
- Change is hard.
- I don’t want to change.
- What if I don’t like the change?
- I’m too (fill in the blank) to change!
- Why don’t ‘they’ change?
We’d be all about change if it meant we got to change others.
So many of us talk about how much we hate change. We talk about how uncomfortable change is. We talk about how we’d like others to change. We spend a lot of time talking about the negative side of change.
But the truth is better than that! Fortunately, change is all about changing ourselves.
Can you imagine staying the same with no opportunities for change?
- I can’t imagine throwing away the wisdom I’ve gained.
- I would not be ok with not getting better.
- I would not want to live with the same grey routine day in and day out.
- I would not be content without adventure.
- Change as an adventure
- Change as brush to paint the canvas of our soul
- Change as a way to truly live, love, and learn